Personal Data Policy
The personal data collected by METPARK are mainly processed to ensure customer relations management. METPARK also uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide the service requested, ensure invoicing of the service and monitor the customer relationship within the framework of the performance of a contract signed with you.
- Conduct statistical studies, analysis and profiling operations to determine your preferences and consumer habits as well as to develop our product range and send you advertising for our products targeted to your needs to meet the legitimate interests pursued by METPARK
- Deal with a health alert, react to an alert by a whistle blower in application of the Sapin Law or communicate data on the basis of an express and reasoned request by the judicial authorities in accordance with a legal obligation.
Some of your personal data may be used by subcontractors who offer sufficient guarantees regarding security and privacy obligations. In that case, METPARK calls on subcontractors who offer sufficient guarantees in terms of security and privacy.
Your personal data will be stored for the length of time required to process your request and beyond that within a 5-year limit, except in case of legal or regulatory obligations related to certain documents or information which impose a specific retention period for personal data.
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data. You may also exercise your right to transfer your data. Lastly, you may object to the processing of your personal data:
- either directly on the website in the “Contact us” section
- or by post at the following address: 9 terrasse Front du Médoc, BP 50712 33007, Bordeaux Cedex, France
- or by e-mail at the following address:email@example.com
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent solicitation, your request must be accompanied by proof of identity. After the request has been processed, the proof of identity will be destroyed. You can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL if the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 have been violated.
When certain information is mandatory to access specific functions on the website, METPARK will indicate that mandatory character at the time of data entry.
The processing of personal data by METPARK is not subject to transfers outside of the European Union.
The site may automatically collect standard information such as your IP address or your technical set-up. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using the website, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative or planning purposes, and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
You can change your browser settings and refuse and/or delete the cookies. The exact procedure to do so is different depending on the browser you use, so you should consult your browser help menu for additional information. The deletion of cookies may alter how the site functions.