Politique of confidentialy
- Home page
- Politique of confidentialy
The personal data collected by METPARK are mainly processed to ensure the management of relations with its customers. METPARK also uses the personal data of its customers for the following purposes:
- provide the requested service, ensure the invoicing of the service and monitor the customer relationship as part of the execution of a contract with you
- carry out statistical study, analysis and profiling operations to determine your preferences and consumption habits and thus develop our product offering and send you advertising of our products targeted to your needs to meet the legitimate interests pursued by METPARK
- process a health alert, react to a report by a whistleblower in application of the Sapin law or communicate data at the express and reasoned request of the judicial authorities by virtue of a legal obligation
Some of your personal data may be used by subcontractors. In this case, METPARK uses subcontractors who provide sufficient guarantees in terms of security and confidentiality.
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to processing of your request and beyond within the limit of 5 years, except in the case of legal or regulatory obligations imposing for certain documents or information a retention period for specific personal data.
You can exercise your rights of access to personal data, of rectification or erasure as well as restriction of processing concerning you. You can also exercise your right to data portability. Finally, you can oppose the processing of your personal data:
- either directly on the site under the “Contact us” section,
- or by post to the following address: 9 Terrasse Front du Médoc BP 50712 33007 Bordeaux Cedex
- or by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent solicitation, this request must be accompanied by proof of identity. After treatment of the request this proof will be destroyed. You also have the option of entering a complaint to the CNIL in the event of a violation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
When certain information is required to access features specific to the site, METPARK will indicate this mandatory nature at the time of data entry.
The processing of personal data carried out by METPARK is not the subject of transfers outside the European Union.
Some cookies essential for the proper functioning of the site are placed on your terminal. Also, some cookies may be placed on your terminal only with your consent. For this purpose, a banner allows you to inform yourself and to accept or refuse their deposit.
You can change your browser settings and reject and / or delete cookies. The exact procedure to follow in this matter being different depending on the browser you are using, you should consult the help menu of the browser used for additional information. It is possible that the deletion of cookies affects the functioning of the site.